Thursday, November 1, 2018

Thinking Of You!!! Stamp AnnieThing :)

 
 
 Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs,  It's my day to post over
 at 
Stamp Anniething!!! For today I made a get well card for one of my friend that is in the hospital. I used Stamp AnnieThing!
 the Holly-Cheer Up for the girl and from
 Jaded Blossom I used the Card Layer Dies 1 for the bottom layers, the Flag Dies for the banner, the Stitched Oval Dies for the oval layer, the Wishing You Comfort for the sentiment on the front of my card and the Speedy Recovery for the sentiment inside my card and the paper is from Doodlebug.
  Hope you like all my card for today!!! :)

 Supplies I Used for my Card:
 Doodlebug Paper
 
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!!! :)
 
 


1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Ooh, how sweet! Wonderful get well card, Cindy! Your friend will certainly appreciate it!

Theresa