Sunday, November 4, 2018

Jaded Blossom November Challenge - Color Challenge!!!!

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
We have a GREAT new Challenge over at Jaded Blossom
Challenge - Color
 
 
For todays Challenge I made a Christmas card or would be fun on a gift too
For the background I used Distress Oxide.
I used Jaded Blossom the Snowflakes for the stamped snowflakes, the Yeti To Party for the sentiment and the Yeti, the Stitched Circle Dies with the Scallop Circle Dies for the layers and the Perfect Pearls for the shine.
 Hope you like my card for todays Challenge!!! :)
 
Supplies I Used for my Card:
Perfect Pearls
 
Challenge Guidelines:
1) Project must be new for this challenge, no back linking
2) Project must have a Jaded Blossom stamp somewhere on it.
3) Link it up your project! Participants will be able to participate in the challenge all month long and must link up by the Saturday
 before the next challenge. The previous challenges
winner will be posted along with the new challenge.
  Prize:
This month's prize for a randomly selected winner is:
You can see more great projects for this Challenge over at Jaded Blossom blog!!!
I hope you will play along with us, we LOVE to see what you create for this challenge. 
P.S. have FUN!!! :)
 
 Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great weekend!!! :)
 
 


1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH... What an adorable Yeti!!!! So CUTE!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations