Thursday, November 29, 2018

Jaded Blossom 12 Days of Christmas Village Release!!!! Day # 7

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
Welcome to the 12 Days of Christmas Village Release! Each day we will be featuring a new Christmas Village Stamp!
Now onto the 12 Days of Christmas Village Release! Of course we have a deal for you right?! Now through December 31st. you can get the entire release package for $134.99

 
Regular Price for the Release Package is $161.99.
Each Christmas Village stamp is regular price $12.99 but we have them at a special price for this release only of $9.99!
 
Free 3x4 stamp for customers who purchase the Christmas Village Release Package. 
Freebie is only available through 12/4, 11:59 pst. 
(Also available to purchase separately) 
 
 
Christmas Village: House
Free 3x4 stamp for customers that spend $40 or more on Christmas Village Stamps before Taxes and Shipping! Freebie is only available through 12/4, 11:59 pst
 
 
Ok this one was SUPER FUN to make, I used a SVG cut for thee tree box!!! :)
I used Jaded Blossom the new Christmas Village Tree Lot for the tree lot, the new
 Christmas Village: Accessories for the extra trees and deer, the Border Dies 2 for the look of snow and the Star Dies for the star on top.
 
 



 Supplies I Used for My Treat Holder:
 
Today we are sharing projects with One NEW
 
Ok so It's also my day to post over at Stamp AnnieThing!
For today I made a shaker card!!! :)
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the Penguin - Have a Ball for the cute penguin, the
Shaker Basics - Set 2 for the base of my shaker, the Diamond Sparkles 3mm for the inside and from Jaded Blossom I used Flag Dies 2 for the banner, the Fuzzy Mittens for the sentiment, the Winter Kawaii for the snowflakes and the Border Dies 2 for the look of snow.
Hope you like my Sneak Peeks for today!!! :)
 
Supplies I Used for my Gift Card Holder:
  
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Day!!! :)
 
 


No comments: