Friday, November 2, 2018

Let's Spread Christmas Spirit Card Set!!! Jaded Blossom :)

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs, It's my day to post over
at Jaded Blossom. I had a friend ask me to come up with a fun Christmas box that would hold envelopes, tags and cards... So here is what I came up with! I wanted to make it simple so I used some Doodlebug Design Odds & Ends cuts. With all the pictures there is the stamp set beside the card so you can see the set I used... All and all I used 8 different sets from JB!!!! I used Jaded Blossom the Winter Banner Dies for the snowflakes, the
 Holly Jolly Christmas, Season's Tweetings, Gingerbread Wishes, Hello Deer, Peppermint Season, Fuzzy Mittens, Ugly Sweaters, and the Watt's Up for all the sentiments insides of my cards...  I used a SVG file for the box set My Scrap Chick - Sunflower Greetings!
Hope you like my FUN Christmas set for today!!! :)
 
 Supplies I Used for my Card and Treat holder:
 
Thanks for stopping by and have an AWESOME Weekend!!!
 
 


1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

This is just so cute! I Love the assortment of cards you made and how you decorated the inside of each one!!!! Quick, clever and cute!

Theresa