Monday, November 12, 2018

Jaded Blossom November Stamp Release!!! Day # 1

 
  
Welcome to our first day of Jaded Blossom Release Week!!!
Today we are sharing projects made with One NEW Die set and One NEW Stamp set 
   Coffee Slider Die
A Latte Comfort And Joy
 
OMG I am in LOVE with this new DIE!!! it is just AMAZING and the stamp is so FUN <3
I used Jaded Blossom the new Coffee Slider Die for the base of my holder, the new
A Latte Comfort And Joy for the sentiment, the Winter Banner Dies for the snowflakes and the berry twig, the Label Shape Dies for the layer to add my sentiment too, the
Gift Card Die for the inside so I can add a gift card and the Christmas Dies for the holly's.
Hope you like my Sneak Peek for today!!! :) 
 
 
Supplies I Used for my Gift Card Holder:
  Coffee Slider Die
A Latte Comfort And Joy
 
A Latte Comfort And Joy
 Coffee Slider Die
 
We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $128.99
November 2018 Release will include:
6 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Dies
1 - 3x4 Freebie Stamp
 
  is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST
NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!
Regular price for the release package is $139.99

 Thank you for stopping by and have a great week!!! :)

3 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Ooh, so CUTE! Adorable slider card!

Theresa

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is so pretty! I love how you decorated the cup!

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!