Thursday, November 15, 2018

Jaded Blossom November Stamp Release!!! Day # 4

 
 
Welcome to our fourth day of Jaded Blossom Release Week!!!
Today we are sharing projects with One NEW Stamp set
Cozy Owl
 
For today I made a treat box with the CUTE new stamp set!!!
I used Jaded Blossom the new Cozy Owl for the sentiment and Owl, the
Winter Banner Dies for the snowflakes, the Flag Dies with Flag Dies 2 for the banners, the
Gable Box Die for the base of my box.
 
 Supplies I Used for my Gift Box:
Cozy Owl


Ok so It's also my day to post over at Stamp AnnieThing!
For today I made a gift card holder with the new Girl that just got release last week

I used Jaded Blossom the new Coffee Slider Die for the base, the Coffee Banner Dies- for the coffee beans, the Coffee Break for the sentiment, the Mini Tag Dies 2 for the banner and from Stamp AnnieThing! I used Gracie- How you bean for the girl, the Thanks Die for
the Thanks, the Hybrid Ink Cubes - Single colors for the shading.
Hope you like my Sneak Peeks for today!!! :)
 

Supplies I Used for my Gift Card Holder:
 
Cozy Owl
 
We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $128.99
November 2018 Release will include:
6 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Dies
1 - 3x4 Freebie Stamp

   is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping)
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 

 
This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!
Regular price for the release package is $139.99

 Thank you for stopping by and have a great week!!! :)
 
 
 


3 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

LOVE the new owl stamp set... super cute project and omgosh... your Stamp Anniething image is adorable on that coffee cup card! Both projects are wonderful!

Theresa

snappy scrappy said...

AMAZING as always!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

I love that little owl!! Both of your projects today are precious!!