Friday, November 16, 2018

Jaded Blossom November Stamp Release Blog Hop!!!



Hey Everyone!  Welcome to Jaded Blossom's November 2018 Release Blog Hop.  
Now if you're here from Mel you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.
 For today I have two sneaks, my first one is a Gift card holder
I used Jaded Blossom the new Coffee Slider Die for the base, the new
A Latte Comfort and Joy for the sentiment, the new Big Eye Faces for the face, the
 Winter Banner Dies for snowflakes, the Coffee Banner Dies for the small coffee, the
Word Bubble Dies that is where I added my sentiment on and from
SVG Cutting Files I used Snowman Jolly for the cute cut.
 Supplies I Used for my Gift Card Holders:
Jaded Blossom
Coffee Slider Die
A Latte Comfort and Joy
 Winter Banner Dies
 Big Eye Faces
 
Ok for my next sneak I had FUN Coloring ;)
I used Jaded Blossom the new Winter Kawaii for all the images.
Hope you like my Sneak Peeks for today!!! :)
 
 Supplies I Used for my Project:
Winter Kawaii

 
Regular Price for the Release Package is $139.99
 Free stamp set for customers that spend $40 or more before Taxes and Shipping! FREEBIE is only available until Sunday 11/18, 11:59pm pst.
 
BIG EYE FACES

And here is a treat that will be included with every order this weekend. 

BLOG CANDY
1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!

 Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!
 
Now on to the HOP....
 
Next up is Candace O. 
Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:
Larelyn (November Guest Designer)
 
Thank you for stopping by, have a GREAT Weekend
and have FUN Hopping!!! :)
 
 

17 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

The cutest! Gorgeous colouring!

antdoda said...

I love that snowman and your coloring is amazing!!

Scrapper69 said...

That snowman is just adorable on the coffee slider card! And I love the way you colored up all those images! I can't wait to see what you make with them! Tags? perhaps?? LOL

Theresa

MadeByMeghanK said...

Cuteness overload and AMAZING coloring!

Melissa said...

oh this is so cute! Love the sweet snowman.

Cindy Vernon said...

OMG that snowman is the cutest!

Jill said...

That snowman made me smile--very cute.

Vonmariedesign said...

That snowman is soooo cute!!! Gorgeous coloring!!!

JessicaK said...

Love the sentiment and the fun expressions with the new set! And coffee makes everything better

Cindy Holmes said...

Really cute coffee cup gift card holder! I really love the beautiful bright rainbow of colors! I also love the layering of the snowman too!

Arianna Barbara said...

Adorable gift card holder! Gorgeous colouring!!!

Kathy J in Ellicott City said...

Wonderful projects! Love the new release.

Migdalia said...

Adorable projects!! The snowman is so CUTE!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Sue D said...

Cute snowman gift card holder and I like your coloring on the winter images.

Sarah Biswabic said...

Your snowman coffee gift card holder is super adorable! The little winter images are just so cute!!

Denise Bryant said...

Super cute snowman on your Coffee Slider creation! And I love the colored images from the Winter Kawaii set!

Sherrie K. said...

Your coffee slider is adorable! The snowman couldn't be cuter!!! I love all the fun images to and can't wait to see what you do!
Great job all week and fantastic release!
Sherrie K