Thursday, November 8, 2018

Stamp AnnieThing November Stamp Release!!! Day # 2

 
 
Hi and welcome to our November Release!
We have 3 new cuties for you this month! Sit back, relax and enjoy!
This release we also have some new products in our line. 
 Stencils &  Dies!
Stamp Club members get a 15% discount!

 




`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
OMG She is so ADORABLE and I think she looks like Bernadette from big bang
For today I made a Shaker tag again... :)
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the new Taylor-Think Like A Proton for the girl, the new
Diamond Sparkles 3mm for the inside of my shaker, the new Shaker Basics - Set 1 for the base of my tag and the Hugs Die for the Hugs!!!
Hope you like my Sneak Peek for today!!! :)

Supplies I Used for my Tag:
Stamp AnnieThing!
Taylor-Think Like A Proton

Diamond Sparkles 3mm Shaker Basics - Set 1
Hugs Die
 
 




Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Day!!! :)

 

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

OMGosh! How CUTE!!! Love your SHAKER card!!!

Theresa