Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Stamp AnnieThing November Stamp Release!!! Day # 1

 
 
Hi and welcome to our November Release!
We have 3 new cuties for you this month! Sit back, relax and enjoy!
This release we also have some new products in our line. 
 Stencils &  Dies!
Stamp Club members get a 15% discount!
 
 





`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
OMG this Release is AMAZING!!! I am LOVING the new stencil with coffee beans and all the stamps are ADORABLE!!! the dies are nice and BIG ;)
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the new Gracie - How You Bean for the sweet girl, the new
Coffee Beans for the background, the new DIAMOND for the inside of my shaker, the new
Shaker Basics # 2 for the base of my shaker tag and from Jaded Blossom I used
Gift Card Die for the back so I can add a gift card.
Hope you like my Sneak Peek for today!!! :)


 Supplies I Used for my Card:
Stamp AnnieThing!
Gracie - How You Bean
Coffee Beans
DIAMOND

Shaker Basics # 2

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Day!!! :)
 
 

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Ooh, so CUTE! She's adorable and your tag is awesome! I think I'm gonna want this set!!

Theresa