Sunday, October 3, 2021

Jaded Blossom October Challenge - Fall theme

 

  Hi My Friendly Bloggers!

We have a GREAT new Challenge over at Jaded Blossom
Challenge - Fall theme!!!

For today I made a treat box for today with a cute little gnome.
I used Jaded Blossom the MILK CARTON DIE for the base of my treat box, the 
THANKSGIVING GNOMIE for the stamping.
Hope you like my treat box that I made for today!!!


Supplies I Used for my treat box:

Challenge Guidelines: 
1) Project must be new for this challenge, no back linking
2) Project must have a Jaded Blossom stamp or die somewhere on it. 
3) Only one entry per person
4) Link it up by Saturday, 10/02/2021
Prize:
This month's prize for a randomly selected winner is:
 You can see more great projects for this Challenge over at 

I hope you will play along with us, we LOVE to see what you create for this challenge. 
P.S. have FUN!!! :)

Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great weekend


1 comment:

Dandi93 said...

Super cute Cindy, my favorite challenge this year... I love everything fall