Monday, October 4, 2021

Ink N' Splatter I'm just here for Candy & Boos!!!

 

Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
It's my day to post a Video for Ink N Splatter

Here is a link to my YouTube video for this card!!!

I made a FUN card using the new paper pack and stamp set from Ink N' Splatter
I used Ink N' Splatter the new GHOSTLY HAUNTS for the sentiment and ADORABLE images, the new SPOOKY NIGHTTS with the WONKY HALLOWEEN for the papers and from
 Jaded Blossom I used FALL BANNER DIES for the leaves, the SPRING DIES for the grass and from LAWN FAWN I used LIFT THE FLAP TREE BACKDROP for the trees...
Hope you like my card for today!!!



 Supplies I Used for my Card:

Copic Colors I used for these set - GRAY - C2, C4, C7, PINK - RV11, YELLOW - YR21, YR23, ORANGE - YR16, YR18, also used Pencils
Distress Oxide Black Soot

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!!

No comments: