Tuesday, October 5, 2021

C.C. DESIGNS - OCTOBER RELEASES PREVIEW DAY #1

 

Hello Everyone! Welcome to Preview Day #1 for the October Release For C.C. Designs. Today we are sharing projects with One NEW stamp set 

 Here is a link to my YouTube video for this card

https://youtu.be/_D9QWv8DOfE

For today I made a SUPER FUN Shaker card using the New stamp set
I used C.C. Designs the new Elf Inchies Clear Stamp Set with the Elf Inchies Outline Die for all the ADORABLE images and sentiment, the new Joy & Noel Metal Die for the Noel inside my card and the Inchies Circle Metal Die for the top layer.
Hope you like my card for today!!!


Supplies I Used for my Card:

Copic Colors I used for these set - SKIN - E00, E11, E13, GREEN - YG25, BLUE - BG53, YELLOW - YR21, YR23, RED - R24, BROWN - E08, E09, E35, GRAY -  C4, 
also used Pencils

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!!


No comments: