Friday, October 8, 2021

C.C. DESIGNS - OCTOBER RELEASES PREVIEW DAY #4

 

Hello Everyone! Welcome to Preview Day 4 of the October Release For C.C. Designs. Today we are sharing projects with One NEW stamp set 

 Here is a link to my YouTube video for this card

https://youtu.be/KjH0-zvKKQY

I had so much FUN with todays sneak!!!
I used C.C. Designs the new Cute Penguins Clear Stamp Set for the ADORABLE penguins and sentiment and also the Cute Penguins Outline Die to cut the images out, the Joy & Noel Metal Die for the NOEL and from Jaded Blossom I used WORD BUBBLE DIES for the bubble, the 
WINTER DIES for the Big snowflake and the WINTER BANNER DIES 2 for the small snowflake and from Lawn Fawn the Pivot pop-up die
Hope you like my card for today!!! 


Supplies I Used for my Card:
Lawn Fawn Pivot pop-up die

Copic Colors I used for these set - GREEN - YG63, YG67, YELLOW - Y15, RED - R24, R37, BROWN - E08, E09, E42,E43, E44, GRAY -  C4, C7, ORANGE - YR16, YR18,
also used Pencils

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!!


No comments: