Thursday, October 14, 2021

You're the best gift l've ever received!!!


 Hi My Friendly Bloggers!

Here is a link to my YouTube video for this card!!!

https://youtu.be/ZolTSbsqXVk

For today I have a card that I made as a kit for my class that I have for my crafty friends that come and craft with me. I also made a VIDEO for those who can't come but would like to join the FUN!!!

I used Jaded Blossom the BORDER DIES 2 for the snow hells and from Lawn Fawn I used
Flippy Flappy for the gift card holder and the Giant Merry Christmas for the Merry Christmas and from My Favorite Things I used Sweet Holiday penguins for the sentiment inside and all the ADORABLE Penguins.
Hope you like my card for today!!! 



Supplies I Used for my Card:
Lawn Fawn 
Flippy Flappy
Giant Merry Christmas
My Favorite Things
Sweet Holiday penguins

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!!

No comments: