Friday, October 22, 2021

You Better Be Good Or Krampus Will Get You!!! C.C Designs

 

Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
It's my day to post a Video for C.C Designs

Here is a link to my YouTube video for this card!!!

I used C.C. Designs the new Krampus Clear Stamp Set with the Krampus Outline DIe for the Krampus image and sentiment and from Jaded Blossom I used 
BUILD A CHRISTMAS TREE DIE for the tree, the TROPICAL DIES for the look of snow and from Lawn Fawn I used the New Window Frame for the window and from Tim Holtz I used Deck The Halls Colorize for the garland and bow, the Santa's Helper for the present.
Hope you like my card for today!!!


 Supplies I Used for my Card:
Lawn Fawn 
New Window Frame
Tim Holtz
Deck The Halls Colorize
Santa's Helper

Copic Colors I used for these set - GREEN - G94, YG67, RED - R17, R29, GRAY -  C4, C7, W2, W3, W4, GOLD - Y28 also used Pencils
Distress Oxide - Walnut Stain

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!!

No comments: