Wednesday, September 29, 2021

C.C Designs FUN HALLOWEEN Card!!!

 

Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
It's my day to post a Video for C.C Designs

Here is a link to my YouTube video for this card!!!

I used C.C. Designs the new Socks Clear Stamp Set for the stamping, the Rectangle Metal Die for one of the layers and from Jaded Blossom I used RECTANGLE DIES 1 for the other layer and from Ink N' Splatter I used the new SPOOKY NIGHTS 6X6 PAPER PAD 
for the paper.
Hope you like my card for today!

 Supplies I Used for my Card:

Copic Colors I used for these set - GREEN - YG25, PINK - RV11, BROWN - E23, E25, E27, GRAY - C4, W2, W3, W4, W6, ORANGE - YR16, YR18
 also used Pencils 
Distress Oxide Black soot

NEW RELEASE FOR C.C DESIGNS STARTS OCTOBER 5th 

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!!

No comments: