Friday, September 10, 2021

C.C. DESIGNS - SEPTEMBER RELEASES PREVIEW DAY #4

 

Hello Everyone!  Welcome to Preview Day 4 of September Release For C.C. Designs. Today we are sharing projects with One NEW stamp set 
Halloween Monsters

 Here is a link to my YouTube video for this card

https://youtu.be/Qy3o7lk3eyI

I used C.C. Designs the new Halloween Monsters for the ADORABLE image and sentiment, the new Inchies Circle Metal Die for the layer, the Scalloped Card Base Die but I did have to make it bigger and from Jaded Blossom I used COFFIN DIE for the coffin, the HALLOWEEN DIES for the bat and the WORD BUBBLE DIES for the bubble.

Hope you like my card for today!!!

Supplies I Used for my Card:
Halloween Monsters
Inchies Circle Metal Die

Copic Colors I used for these set - SKIN - E00, E11, E13, PINK - RV11, RED - R24, R29,
GRAY - C2, C4, C7, also used Pencils

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!!


No comments: