Wednesday, September 22, 2021

C.C Designs HALLOWEEN Slimline Card!!!

 

Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
It's my day to post a Video for C.C Designs

Here is a link to my YouTube video for this card!!!

I had so much FUN making this card... LOVE it!
I used C.C. Designs the Halloween Inchies Clear Stamp Set for all the ADORABLE little characters, the Four Window Slimline Die for the fun layer on top of the 
Scalloped Slimline Metal Die , the Quad Collage Die for the stars and the 
Cloud and Grass Die for the grass. The paper is from Doodlebug and the HALLOWEEN is from Lawn Fawn.
Hope you like my slimline card for today


Copic Colors I used for these set - SKIN - E00, E02, E11, E13, GREEN - YG25, PINK - RV11, BROWN - E33, E37, RED -  E08, E09, GRAY - C4, C7, PURPLE -  V15, V17, ORANGE - YR16, YR18
 also used Pencils 

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!!

No comments: