Thursday, September 23, 2021

Jaded Blossom September Stamp Release!!! Day 4



Welcome to our fourth day of Jaded Blossom Release Week!!!
Today we are sharing projects with One NEW Stamp set
BLACK CAT BREWERY

For today I just made a tag with the freebee set!
I used Jaded Blossom the new BLACK CAT BREWERY for the stamping and the 
TREAT TAG DIE for the tag base.
Hope you like my Sneak peeks for today!!!

Supplies I Used for my Tag:
BLACK CAT BREWERY

BLACK CAT BREWERY

We are super excited to reveal this months FREEBIE!
Black Cat Brewery is Free with the following criteria..
1) Orders $40 or more (before tax/shipping)
2) Order must contain at least 1 new release item
3) Orders placed Friday through Sunday
**While supplies last**
Want the release now? The entire release package is available here and the freebie is included.. https://www.jadedblossomstamps.com/collections/new-release

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!!
Don't forget to come back Tomorrow, I will have more Sneak peeks and I GREAT Hop


No comments: