Tuesday, September 7, 2021

C.C. DESIGNS - SEPTEMBER RELEASES PREVIEW DAY #1


 Hello Everyone!  Welcome to Preview Day#1 of September Release For C.C. Designs. Today we are sharing projects with One NEW stamp set Tiny Autumn and the Inchies Circle Metal Die

Here is a link to my YouTube video for this card

https://youtu.be/KpLDuPZiIZk

I used C.C. Designs new Tiny Autumn for the sentiment and images, the new 
the Inchies Circle Metal Die for the bottom layer and from Jaded Blossom I used 
FLAG DIES for the banner.
Hope you like my card for today!!!

Supplies I Used for my Card:
Tiny Autumn 
the Inchies Circle Metal Die

Copic Colors I used for these set - GREEN - YG17, YG67, BLUE - B93, B95, B97, YELLOW - YR21, YR23, YR27,  RED - R24, BROWN - E33, E35, E37, E42, E43, E44, GRAY - N0, C7, also used Pencils

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!!
Don't forget I will be back on Friday for the hop 


No comments: