Sunday, September 12, 2021

First card kit class of the season

 

 Hi My Friendly Bloggers!


Here is a link to my YouTube video for this card!!!

For today I have my first card kit class of the season for my crafty friends that come and craft with me. I also made a VIDEO for those who can't come but would like to join the FUN!!!
I think all my Canadian friends will appreciate this FUN card....
I used Jaded Blossom the FALL BANNER DIES for the Leaves, the STITCHED CIRCLE DIES
with the SCALLOP CIRCLE DIES for the layers, the MINI TAG DIES 3 for the banner and from My Favorite Things I used the Sweater Weather In The Woods for all the 
ADORABLE images and the sentiment.
Hope you like my card for today!!! 

 Supplies I Used for my Cards:
My Favorite Things
Sweater Weather In The Woods

Copic Colors I used for these set - GREEN - YG17, YG25, YG63, YG67, GRAY - C4, PINK - RV32, RED - R24, R29, R39, BROWN - (BEARE31, E33, E35, E37, (BEAVER) E42, E43, E44, (MOOSE) E23, E25, E42, E43, E44 
also used Pencils
Distress Oxide Gathered Twigs
Also need gamsol and a few nibs

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!!

No comments: