Sunday, April 3, 2016

Jaded Blossom Monthly Challenge - Under the Sea

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
We have a GREAT new Challenge over at Jaded Blossom
April challenge- Under the Sea
 I decided to make a layout for this challenge. We went to Ripley's Aquarium last year for March break and had some pitchers that I wanted to add to a layout and the theme for this challenge work with them... 
I used Jaded Blossom the Alphabet Dies for the year, the Spring Dies for the small circle with Stitched Circle Dies for all the bubbles, the Stitched Square Dies for the frames to add my pitchers in to, the Tropical Dies for the sea stars and from SVG Cutting Files I used the
new Sting Ray title for the great Title, the Stingray for the Stingrays and the
 Mermaids for the seaweed.
Hope you like my layout that I made for this AWESOME Challenge!!! :)
 
Supplies I Used for my Layout:
 Challenge Guidelines:
1) Project must be new for this challenge, no back linking
 
2) Project must have a Jaded Blossom stamp somewhere on it.
3) Link it up your project! Participants will be able to participate in the challenge all month long and must link up by the Saturday before the next challenge. The previous challenges winner will be posted along with the new challenge.
Prize:
This month's prize for a randomly selected winner is:
 
 
You can see more great projects for this Challenge over at Jaded Blossom blog!!!
I hope you will play along with us, we LOVE to see what you create for this challenge.
Deadline for this challenge is April 30th...
P.S. have FUN!!! :)
 
Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great week!!!:)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

2 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous LO!!!

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my, this is so fun! The title is awesome and look at the stingrays~Super cool! Great pictures for this page~
We have some pictures of swimming with the stingrays when we were in Cancun a month ago~I think I need to go shop at SVG Cutting Files again!
Thanks for the inspiration Cindy!
Sherrie K