Monday, April 4, 2016

Thanks my friend!!! Stamp Anniething's

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs,  It's my day to post over
 at
Stamp Anniething!!! 
 I made this card for one of Tiffany's friend.
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the Kelsey-Believe for the girl and from Jaded Blossom I used
Scallop Oval Dies with Stitched Oval Dies for the layers and from SVG Cutting Files I used
Oval Card Base for the card base.
Hope you like my card for today!!! :)
 


 
You still have time to play
Stamp Anniething March Challenge - POLKA DOTS!!!!
 
 Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT week!!!
 


2 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous!!!! LOVE!

Sherrie K. said...

She is so super sweet! Your coloring is spot on as always! The scalloped circle really pops! Fun details and adorable shape!
Sherrie K