Thursday, April 7, 2016

Stamp Anniething's April Stamp Release Day # 2!!! :)

 

Hi and welcome to Day #2 of Stamp Anniething's April release!  
This month is all about being in the kitchen... who doesn't like fresh baked goods, right?

 
Meet our newest stamp,

Felicity will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we will be showing  you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Here is the Project I made :
Ok Felicity is just ADORABLE!!! I just love the way she looks and I am going to add her on a layout but for today I made a card and it looks so cute with her...
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the new Felicity for the girl and sentiment and from 
Jaded Blossom I used Baking Dies for the oven mitt and Wisk, the Mini Tag Dies 2 for the
banner and from SVG Cutting Files I used the Vintage Label Card Base for the card base.
Hope you like my sneak for today!!! :)



 Supplies I Used for my Card:
 
This stamp will be available in the STORE Friday!

Thanks for joining us for our April Release
 and have a great day!
 
 

No comments: