Wednesday, April 20, 2016

New PEACHY KEEK Release!!! Sweet and Silly :)

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
Here are some Tags with the new PEACHY KEEN Stamps
 
 
 I love having the option of making my projects bigger with this size.
Here is some fun and easy tags using the new size Sweet and Silly 1 1-8th for today,
I used Peachy Keen Stamps the new PK-0183 Sweet and Silly 1 1-8th Inch Face Set for the faces and from Jaded Blossom I used Supersized Thank You and all the cuts
The tags and flowers are from cricut cartridges.
Hope you like my tag for today!!! :)
 

  Supplies I Used for my Tags:
The tags are from cricut cartridges
 
I made tags using all the new 1 1-8th Inch Face Sets that are on sale!!!
I will post the last set tomorrow!!! :)
Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great weekend!!!:)
 
 


2 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Aww!!! Too cute!

Georgiana said...

Just too sweet! Facial expressions always add a smile to the recipient's face.