Saturday, April 16, 2016

New PEACHY KEEK Release!!! :)

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
Here are some projects with the new PEACHY KEEN Stamps
 
INTRODUCING:  
FASHIONISTA FACES
 
Get these and all of our new packages right here first!! 
 They begin shipping on Friday, April 14th.
Promo pricing ends on April 21st.
 

Kathy from Peachy Keen has created these BEAUTIFUL new faces to fit with the Julie Nutting Paper Dolls (that just happen to be faceless) but as you will see I used my faces with cuts so if you don't have those stamps you can use them with any cuts....
Here is my first project using the New FASHIONISTA FACES
These new faces are just GORGEOUS.
I used Peachy Keen Stamps the new for the face and from Jaded Blossom I used Capturing Memories for the sentiment, the
Star Dies for the bigger stars and the Birthday Dies for the smaller stars, the
Flag Dies for the flag to give a look of a banner, the Wine Tag Die for the bottom layer and from SVG Cutting Files I used Bracket Label Card Base for my card base and the Smile, Camera Girl for the girl.



  Supplies I Used for my Card:
 
Ok I thought it would be cool to make tags using all the different faces, just so you can see how they look on a project!!! For these ones I used Peachy Keen Stamps the
I used Flag Dies for the banners, the Stamp Addict for the sentiment and all my cuts
The girl and tags are all from cricut cartridges.
 

  Supplies I Used for my Tags:
The girl and tags are from cricut cartridges
 
I made tags using all the new 1 1-8th Inch Face Sets that are on sale!!!
I will post one different set a day so stay toon!!! :)
 
Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great weekend!!!:)
 
 


1 comment:

Michelle said...

adorable chickie !!!