Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Stamp Anniething's April Stamp Release Day # 1!!! :)

 
 
Hi and welcome to Day #1 of Stamp Anniething's April release!  
This month is all about being in the kitchen... who doesn't like fresh baked goods, right?

 
Meet our newest stamp,

Liberty will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we will be showing  you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Here is the Project I made :
 
OMGOSH this Release is so FLIPPIN' CUTE!!!! Ann did an AMAZING job as always, these 3 new stamps are just ADORABLE!!! If you like to cook or if you have a friend that does,
these cuties are perfect then. I used Stamp AnnieThing! the new Liberty, Sweetie Pie!
 for the sweet girl and from Jaded Blossom I use Baked with Love for the sentiment
 and I also used my Imagine for the background.
Hope you like my sneak for today!!! :)
 


 Supplies I Used for my Card:
Imagine
 
This stamp will be available in the STORE Friday!

Thanks for joining us for our April Release
 and have a great day!
 
 

2 comments:

Katya said...

Super sweet! I really love the colors and that kitchen is fabulous! Great job!

snappy scrappy said...

FAB...love that kitchen too!