Monday, March 28, 2016

Friends Forever!!!

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
At Peachy Keen we have some Sad News and an Invitation
We received the heartbreaking news on Saturday that our dear friend Vivienne Holden
has lost her battle to that WICKED EVIL CANCER.
Nikki Foraker AKA ScrappinNavyWife shared a card she created in our Facebook Group “The Peachy Place” in Viv’s honor. Take a look at Nikki's adorable card and as per
Nikki's invitation, please participate if you can. If you are not a member of The Peachy Place, no problem.  Simply request to join and Kathy will approve you.  She created the set of stamps, Nikki used PK-277 Vivienne and Friends a while back in honor of our sweet friend Viv, as she went through her battle with breast cancer. If you don't have these stamps and would like to participate, she has the file available to download in The Peachy Place.  Creating a card or project with this set is our way to honor Viv's memory and let her family across the pond know just how special she was to us.  Here's the link to The Peachy Place
 
I got to know Viv in the crafting world. She always supported me by sending wonderful comments even before I was part of the team. I am blessed that I was her DT sister!
 We will all miss you!!! <3
I used Peachy Keen Stamps the set PK-277 Vivienne and Friends for the sweet image of the girl, turtle, wagon and the sentiment, if you don't have this set you can get a digi copy in the Peachy Keen Facebook group. I also used Jaded Blossom the Mini Tag Dies 2 for the banner to add the sentiment on, the Spring Dies 2 for the clouds and the Valentine Dies for the hearts that are the cut out on the key and I used my Imagine for the background....
Hope you can join us.
 
 

 Supplies I Used for my Card:
PK-277 Vivienne and Friends
Imagine
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT week!!! :)
 


3 comments:

Cindy said...

Hi Cindy, so sorry for your loss, Vivienne was a great inspiration to all who knew her here in the crafty world, she will be sadly missed by a great many, your tribute card is beautiful as always, she would love it, I've admired these stamps many times and every time you and others use them they will be reminded of a great lady, and those who had the pleasure of really knowing her and calling her friend will have wonderful memories to recall while creating cards with them. Tfs

Janice W. said...

Beautiful card Cindy! Viv would have loved it! I miss her so much!

Victoria Rowson said...

Hi Cindy. To me Viv was like a second Mum. I also miss her very much. This card is a beautiful tribute to her x