Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Jaded Blossom March Stamp Release!!! Day # 3

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
Welcome to our second day of Jaded Blossom Release Week!!!
Today we are sharing projects made with One NEW Stamp set

 OMG this set is ADORABLE!!! I had so much fun with all this release....
I used Jaded Blossom the new Unicorns & Glitter for the sentiment, the Candy Caddy 
for the Birthday Dies for the small stars, the Scallop Oval Dies for the look of clouds and from SVG Cutting Files I used the new Chibi Unicorn 3.



 Supplies I Used for my Treat Bag:

Here is my second project for today... TOTALLY LOVE this ADORABLE set :)
I used Jaded Blossom the new Unicorns & Glitter for the CUTE unicorns and sentiment
and the Goody Bag Die for the bag...
Hope  you like my sneak peek for today!! :)
 

 Supplies I Used for my Treat Bag:

 
We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $135.99

March 2016 Release will include:
7 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Die
1 - 3 x 4 Freebie
freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST
NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!
Regular price for the release package is $145.99
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT week!!! :)
 
 


3 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute!

snappy scrappy said...

So super sweet!!!

Michelle said...

both of these are soooo cute !! love the unicorns !