Friday, March 18, 2016

Jaded Blossom March Stamp Release!!! Day # 5

 
Hi Everyone, It's Release Day over at Jaded Blossom!  We hope you all enjoyed our projects this week.  But we still have one more set and our March Freebie to share with you today.
In case you missed any of my projects this week here they are
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
 
Supersized Thank You- $15.99

For our Freebie of the Month !
 
Free Stamp for customers that spend $40 or more before Taxes and Shipping! FREEBIE promotion STARTS later at 4pm PST and ends Sunday 3/20, 11:59pm pst.
 
 I had so much fun with this release as always.. For today I made two projects, my first project I made a gift card holder and I liked it so much that I made a few extra for my friends!!!
I used Jaded Blossom the new Freebie of the Month!!! for the sentiment, the Coffee Dies for the coffee cut, the Folding Gift Card Die for the base of my card, the Gift Card Die to add the gift card inside, the Goody Bag Die for the top layer, the Funny Bunny for the
 speech bubble and from SVG Cutting Files I used Kawaii Donut for the fun donut...
 



 Supplies I Used for my Gift card holder:
For our Freebie of the Month !
 
Here is my second project, I made a gift card holder!!! I think that it would be cool to give to someone that is taking care of your dog. I used Jaded Blossom the new Supersized Thank You for the sentiment, the Birthday Dies for the hearts and from SVG Cutting Files I used
 Floppy Ear Dog with letter for the dog and the Gift Card Treat Holder for the box.
Hope you like my sneaks for today!!! :)
 
 

 Supplies I Used for my Gift card holder:
Supersized Thank You
 
And make sure to come back Later at 4pm, PST for our Stamp Release Blog Hop!  You won't wanna miss it.
To visit the Jaded Blossom Store HERE
and for Favor Boxes HERE
"Like" us Facebook and share your Jaded Blossom Stamps Creation with us in our Garden of Creativity.
Last but not least don't forget to join our February Challenge.... Use Something New
 

1 comment:

Sherrie K. said...

Your project are all amazing and so FUN! You do such a wonderful job on showcasing the release! I just got mine and can't wait to tear into it this wknd!
Have a great day and thanks for the great inspiration all week!
Sherrie K