Friday, December 11, 2015

Stamp Anniething's December Stamp Release - Day#3

 
 
Hi and welcome to Day #3 of Stamp Anniething's December release!  
This release is all about SPORTS... well SAT style anyway!

 
 
 
Meet Kelsey, our little all star!  She looks adorable in her basketball gear, and little sweatband too!  She definitely has some game!

Color her to match your favorite team and get into the game!!

Kelsey is available in the store TODAY along with the other 2 stamps we showed you for this release!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

And now for my project with the super awesome Kelsey!!!
I think the Kelsey looks so COOL... SUPER FUN Release as always ANN!!! :)
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the new Kelsey for the girl and the sentiment and from
 Jaded Blossom I used the Star Dies for all the stars and from SVG Cutting Files I used
Ornate Card Base -2 for the base of my card.
Hope you like my sneak for today!!! :)



 Supplies I Used for my Card: 
Stamps are available in the STORE Friday!
 
Thanks for joining us for our December Release
 and have a great day!
 
 

1 comment:

Melissa said...

What a fun card! Love it!