Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Merry Christmas!!! PEACHY KEEN STAMPS :)


 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
I had so much fun making these sweet tags with my new Peachy Keen Stamps!!!
I used all 6 different faces from the set PK-1600 Snow Sucks Face Assortment to show how different you can make your characters look and changing the colors too. I used the Digital Stamp
Digital Stamp PK-DBW-2015 North Pole Cheer for the sentiment and for Jaded Blossom I used
Luggage Tag Dies for the tag base. Hope you like my tags for today!!! :)
I will be making some more tags showcasing a different set
 



  Supplies I Used for my Tags:
 
 
We have a GREAT new Challenge over at SVG Cutting Files
Challenge Nov - Thanksgiving Challenge
 
We have a GREAT Challenge over at Jaded Blossom too
Monthly Challenge - Christmas
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT week!!! :)
 


5 comments:

Unknown said...

These are awesome!! Your coloring is amazing & I love the color variety!!

Scrapper69 said...

Sooo CUTE! Those faces make me giggle! LOVE them!

Theresa

Migdalia said...

LOL..Too darn cute!! The PK faces are adorable!!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Sherrie K. said...

These are all so darn cute! The faces are adorable!
Sherrie K

girlia said...

So cute!