Monday, December 21, 2015

Christmas Gift Card Holder - Stamp Anniething!!!

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs,  It's my day to post over
 at
Stamp Anniething!!! 
I needed a gift card holder in a hurry so I made this one with one of the image's that was left from my daughter's party. Looks so CUTE !!! :)
I used Stamp AnnieThing! Felicity - Hello for the girl and from Jaded Blossom I used
Folding Gift Card Die for the base, the Gift Card Die for the inside and the Goody Bag Die for the front layer. Hope you like my project for today!!! :)
 

 Supplies I Used for my Card: 
 
 
 
We have a GREAT new Challenge over at SVG Cutting Files
Challenge - CHRISTMAS TREATS!!!!

We have a GREAT Challenge over at Jaded Blossom too
Monthly Challenge - Christmas
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT week!!! :)
 
 


No comments: