Monday, December 14, 2015

Jaded Blossom December Die Release Blog Hop!!!! :)

 
 
Hey Everyone! 
It's time for the December Die Release Blog Hop!  Here is a link to the STORE, but there is also links to each new dies below.
The Design Team has been busy creating some amazing projects with these new dies! While you're hopping with us today you'll see 2 fabulous projects at each stop!
First here are the 2 New Nesting Dies
STITCHED OVAL DIES- $22.99

 
Now onto my projects!
I made a cute Christmas set to give to one of my friend that love gingerbread's!!!
I used Jaded Blossom the new SCALLOP OVAL DIES with the STITCHED OVAL DIES
for the layers, the Christmas Dies for the holy, the Gingerbread Wishes for the sentiments,
the Paint Splatters 2 for the splatters and from SVG Cutting Files I used the
Ginger Baker Girl for the cute ginger, the Fancy Label Card Base for the card base and the
 


 
  Supplies I Used for my Treat Box and Card:
SCALLOP OVAL DIES
STITCHED OVAL DIES
 
It's also my day to post over at Stamp Anniething!!! I used the sweet Jemma - Party Time for the girl and I made a cute little treat bag using the two new dies
that we are showcasing today for Jaded Blossom the SCALLOP OVAL DIES and
 STITCHED OVAL DIES, the Goody Bag Die for the base of the bag and the Christmas Wishes for the sentiment. Hope you like all my projects for today!!!! :) 

 


 Supplies I Used for my Card: 
 
BLOG CANDY
1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!

 Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!

Now on to the HOP....
Next up is Cassandra
Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:
Michelle

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT week!!! :)

 

27 comments:

Angie said...

Love your use of the bakers twine!

Unknown said...

I just love the twine around the oval dies! Thanks for the inspiration!!

Unknown said...

Omg, these are way too cute! Great projects!

Robin 67 said...

Sweet projects. I love the ginger bread kid.

Tina M said...

I love your treat bags! the twine is a great idea :)

snappy scrappy said...

Amazingly ADORBS!!!! LOVE!

Sin City Chix said...

Adorable projects! Great use of twine! Jemma looks so cute peeking from the side of the oval!

Unknown said...

Adorable treat boxes and card

Paula Bee said...

Those are just too cute!!

Antdoda said...

Absolutely love!!!!

Migdalia said...

The holiday card and treat are both adorable!! As for the girlie treat box...too cute!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Unknown said...

absolutely adorable!!!

Crafter said...

Your projects are cute!

Scrapper69 said...

Your projects are sooo DANG CUTE! LOVE those gingerbreads!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Pam said...

These are very cute

Carey Nusbaum said...

I love the gingerbread card! Adorable! Thanks for the inspiration!

stampinscrapinT said...

Love your card

Sherrie K. said...

Your projects are AMAZING Cindy! I love the way you used the dies~great job on these!!
Sherrie K

Unknown said...

Your projects made me smile =)Super cute and great job on showcasing the dies

Crafting on Caffeine said...

So cute!

Marla said...

Cute!!

Melissa @ M Miranda Creations said...

Your gingerbread set is just adorable!!! Love it!!!

Sue said...

Can't choose all are wonderful!

Unknown said...

I love them, beautiful

Melissa said...

aww.. the gingerbread set is so cute! Love these dies for stamped images too!

Karen @ Misplaced Mojo said...

OMGosh, your gingerbread card and bag is the cutest thing ever!!! I love the papers but I especially love the twine! Eek!!! So cute! Great way to use the new dies too. Love it! karenpagedave at yahoo dot com

Lorie said...

Seriously crazy amazing projects!