Saturday, December 12, 2015

Merry Christmas treat tags!!! PEACHY KEEN STAMPS :)

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
I had fun making more treat tags with my new Peachy Keen Stamps!!!
Here is a great little treat idea for Christmas to make for your kids or make with them!!!! :) 
I used Peachy Keen Stamps the PK-1570 Frosty Friends Face Assortment I used all 6 different faces from the set to show how different you can make your characters look and changing the colors too. I used the FREE STAMP SET for the snowflake and for the sentiment and from  Jaded Blossom I used the Luggage Tag Dies for the tag base, the
Fun Money for the back for the to and from and I also used the 2.25 x 8 Inch Clear Bags to add my chocolates inside the bags. I added the matching faces on the back of all the tags.
Hope you like my treats for today!!! :)
 




  Supplies I Used for my Tags:
FREE STAMP SET
 
We have a GREAT new Challenge over at SVG Cutting Files
Challenge Nov - Thanksgiving Challenge
We have a GREAT Challenge over at Jaded Blossom too
Monthly Challenge - Christmas
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT weekend!!! :)
 


3 comments:

Georgiana said...

Wonderful Winter tags! They sure put a smile on my face!

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable Cindy!!!

Sue Wareham said...

I recently purchase a digital set from peachy keen stamps, unfortunately I can't figure out how to use single images from the set. While searching the web your blog came up looks like you have used them. Could you tell me where to find instructions on using them? It came as a complete sheet of stamps with several images I want to be able to use just one or two at a time. Thanks for any help you can give me. BTW your cards are really really nice.
Thanks Sue