Monday, December 7, 2015

Have yourself a merry little Christmas - Stamp Anniething!!!

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs,  It's my day to post over
 at
Stamp Anniething!!! 
I made a Christmas card for one of my friends :)
I used Stamp AnnieThing! Diana - Let's Do Lunch for the little girl and from 
 Jaded Blossom I used Ticket Book Die for the bottom layer, the Birthday Panels for the presents, the Christmas Wishes for the sentiment and from SVG Cutting Files I used
Bracket Label Card Base for the card base.
Hope you like my card!!! :)
 


 Supplies I Used for my Card: 
 
 

We have a GREAT new Challenge over at SVG Cutting Files
Challenge Nov - Thanksgiving Challenge
 
We have a GREAT Challenge over at Jaded Blossom too
Monthly Challenge - Christmas
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT week!!! :)
 

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

What a pretty image and I love that card shape.. I should use mine.. love the way you have the layers!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Sherrie K. said...

The image is darling and I love the fun card base! Great layers!
Sherrie K