Thursday, December 10, 2015

Stamp Anniething's December Stamp Release - Day#2

 
 
Hi and welcome to Day #2 of Stamp Anniething's December release!  
This release is all about SPORTS... well SAT style anyway!


 

James is back and he is pitch perfect!  Check out his cute little baseball uniform and glove! Color him in your favorite ball team colors!
 
James will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we will be showing  you for you this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

And now for my project with cute little Slugger James!!
The stamp of James is so COOL!!!
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the new James for the little guy and the sentiment and from
 Jaded Blossom I used Star Dies for my stars and from SVG Cutting Files I used
Simple Label Card Base for my card base.
For all my cards I used a big sticker for the background with the theme of sport that I
 bought a long time ago. I thought it would be cool....
Hope you like my sneak for today!!! :)
 


 Supplies I Used for my Card: 

 
Stamps are available in the STORE Friday!
 
Thanks for joining us for our December Release
 and have a great day!
 
 

No comments: