Friday, May 22, 2015

You're invites to a camp out - Jaded Blossom blog post!!!

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs,  It's my day to post over at Jaded Blossom.
I made this fun treat holder for camping with some hot chocolate and mini marshmallows. It is still cold here so I know that my kids will want this forsure when we go camping!!! :)
All the Supplies for this project comes from Jaded Blossom. The new Luggage Tag Dies for the base of my tag, the new set The Great Outdoors for the cute camper image and the sentiment, the
Fall Dies for the sign, the Goody Bag Die for my bag, the 1x 5.5 inch Clear RECTANGLE Tubes for my mini marshmallows and the 1x8 Clear Bags for my hot chocolate.
Hope you like my treat for today!!! :) 
 






Supplies I Used for my treat holder: 
 
I hope you will play along with us, we LOVE to see what you create for these challenges.
We have a GREAT Challenge over at Jaded Blossom
Monthly Challenge - Go Wild! Any Wild Animal
 
We also have a GREAT Challenge over at SVG Cutting Files
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT week!!! :)
 
 


1 comment:

Beckie Williams said...

This is just so darn adorable!! I love it!!