Friday, May 8, 2015

Jaded Blossom May Release Day # 5!!!

 
 
 

Hi Everyone, It's Release Day over at Jaded Blossom!  We hope you all enjoyed our projects this week.  But as you know we have one more Stamp Set and our May Freebie.
In case you missed any of my projects this week here they are
Monday
Tuesday
 
Wednesday
Thursday
 
Here is the last stamp set for this Month
Paint Splatters 2! $15.99
 
 
For our Freebie of the Month !
 
Free Stamp for customers that spend $40 or more before Taxes and Shipping! FREEBIE promotion STARTS later at 4pm PST and ends Sunday 5/10, 11:59pm pst.

I had so much fun with this Release and I hope you did too!!!
Ok for my last sneak I made a card with a cute Robot and I used the New Paint Splatters 2 set to make a cool background, the Robotastic for the sentiment, the Robot Candies for the images on my chocolates and the Candy Charms & Banners Dies to add an other layer to my chocolates, the Star Dies for the stars. The cute Robot is from SVG Cutting Files 
the Nuts and Bolts and the  card base is the new Peek A Boo Cards, there is a pic of
  all the new card bases down below!!!! Hope you like my project for today!!! :)


Here are all the different styles of Peek A Boo Cards

 Supplies I Used for my Card:


And make sure to come back Later at 4pm, PST for our Stamp Release Blog Hop!  You won't wanna miss it.

To visit the Jaded Blossom Store HERE
and for Favor Boxes HERE
"Like" us Facebook and share your Jaded Blossom Stamps Creation with us in our Garden of Creativity.
Last but not least don't forget to join our May Challenge.....Use Your Favorite Jaded Blossom Stamp
HERE 

 

3 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

This is adorable Cindy! I love the awesome colors and great background! The little robot is so cute! Great projects all week my friend!

Michelle said...

lovve love how you used the paint splatters inside the card !! very cute card !

Crystal said...

Awesome colors and I love these new cards!