Monday, May 18, 2015

Smile it's your birthday!!! :)

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs,  It's my day to post over
 at
Stamp Anniething's!!! I made a SUPER DUPER FUN birthday card today with the cutest little image and colored it with my copics..
So I used the set from Stamp AnnieThing! the Fun Starts Here for the cute little girl, and from
Jaded Blossom I used the Ticket Book Die for the layers on my card and for the sentiment I used the set Capturing Memories.
Hope you like my card for today!!! :)
 


 Supplies I Used for my Card:
 
Fun Starts Here
 
We have a GREAT new Challenge over at SVG Cutting Files
 
We have a GREAT Challenge over at Jaded Blossom too
Monthly Challenge - Go Wild! Any Wild Animal

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT week!!! :)
 
 


3 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute Cindy!!

Melissa said...

So darn cute! :)

Beckie Williams said...

So sweet!! You did a fabulous job on coloring her.