Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Hope you had a Dinomite time!!! SVG blog post

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs,  It's my day to post over
 at SVG Cutting Files!!! For todays post I made a new treat box that will be available
today in the SVG store, it is called
 Narrow Candy Card Box, such a great little box for a birthday or any occasion... I also used the cute little Chibi Triceratops for the dinosaur, from Jaded Blossom I used the Flag Dies for the banner and the Dinotastic for the sentiment.
 Hope you like my project for today!!! :)
 



 

 Supplies I Used for my treat holder:


I hope you will play along with us, we LOVE to see what you create for these challenges.
We have a GREAT new Challenge over at SVG Cutting Files
 
We have a GREAT Challenge over at Jaded Blossom too
Monthly Challenge - Go Wild! Any Wild Animal

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT week!!! :)




2 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!!!

Beckie Williams said...

This is awesome .... love the new box!!