Monday, May 11, 2015

Happy Birthday to you!!!! :)

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs,  It's my day to post over
 at
Stamp Anniething's!!! Last time I posted over here I made a card with the dog stamp and today I decided to make the cat one, they are both ADORABLE!!!! LOVE them..
Here is what I used for my card, the One Cool Cat set from Stamp AnnieThing! for the cat and the Hello sentiment on top of my card, the card base from SVG Cutting Files the
 Peek A Boo Card Set, and from Jaded Blossom I used the Spring Dies for the grass and the
Supersized Birthday Greetings for the sentiment inside my card.
All the Copic Markers I used on my images today are down below.
Hope you like my card for today!!! :)
 

 Here are all the Copic Markers I used on my images today!!! :)
 Supplies I Used for my Card:

One Cool Cat
 
We have a GREAT new Challenge over at SVG Cutting Files
 
We have a GREAT Challenge over at Jaded Blossom too
Monthly Challenge - Go Wild! Any Wild Animal

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT week!!! :)
 


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the kitty card.

snappy scrappy said...

This is beyond adorable!!!

Melissa said...

Adorable!

Sherrie K. said...

So cute Cindy! I love the adorable image and your coloring rocks! TFS!
Sherrie K

Beckie Williams said...

This is just so darn adorable!! Love the kitty!!