Friday, May 15, 2015

SVG Cutting Files Challenge - Teacher appreciation/graduation

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
We have a GREAT new Challenge over at SVG Cutting Files
Teacher appreciation/graduation
 
 
For this challenge I made a gift card holder. My kids are out of school for three weeks now, the teacher's are on strike at their school!!! They are not sure if they will go back or not...
 If not, that would mean that they would lose two months of school!!! It totally sucks
for the kids :(
I used the cut from SVG Cutting Files the Kawaii Chalkboard Slider card, and from
Jaded Blossom I used
Gift Card Die to add my gift card, the Mini Tag Dies 2 for the look of a chalk, the Star Dies and the Birthday Dies for the stars, the Gift Cards Galore for the sentiment inside and the World's Greatest Parents for the sentiment on top!!!
Hope you like my project for this challenge!!! :)
 

 Supplies I Used for my treat gift card holder:
 
You can see more great projects for this Challenge over at SVG Cutting Files blog!!!
I hope you will play along with us, we LOVE to see what you create for this challenge.
Deadline for this challenge is June 14th...
P.S. have FUN!!! :)
We have a GREAT Challenge over at Jaded Blossom too
Monthly Challenge - Go Wild! Any Wild Animal
Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great week!!!:)
 
 


4 comments:

Georgiana said...

Awesome gift card holder!

Unknown said...

What a fun card. Love it

snappy scrappy said...

So super cute!!!

Unknown said...

This is super clever!!!