Monday, May 4, 2015

Jaded Blossom May Release Day # 1!!!

 

Hi My Friendly Bloggers!

Welcome to our first day of Jaded Blossom Release Week!!!
Today we are sharing projects made with a NEW Stamp set
 along with a New Die.
 
I am so excited to share my projects that I made with today's sneaks, I am LOVING the new Tag die and these new stamp sets!!! If you have little ones you will need these sets. I know my kids just LOVED dinosaurs when they were small!!! I think it is a fascination that kids have. I used the new Dinosaur Candies for the sentiment on my tag and the tape on both projects, the new Dinotastic for the sentiment on my card and the new
Luggage Tag Dies for the tag. Also from JB I used the
Birthday Dies for the small stars, the Star Dies for the bigger stars, the
Candy Charms & Banners Dies, from SVG Cutting Files I used the Classic Label Card Base for the card base, the Chibi Kids as Dinosaurs for the dinosaur cut and I added a Peachy Keen Stamps face from the set PK-1357 Sweet on You Face Assortment
Hope you like my projects for todays sneak peek!!! :)

 
 
 
 
 
 Supplies I Used for my Card and Tag:
 
 
 
We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $139.99



May 2015 Release will include:
8 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Dies
1 - 2x3 Freebie
freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST
 
NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. WE SHIP ASAP!!!
This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!
Regular price for the release package is $152.99
 
Don't forget to check back in tomorrow for some more great sneaks from all of the AWESOME DT with the new Jaded Blossom Stamp Release!!!
Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great week!!!:)

 

9 comments:

jessica said...

These are ADORABLE Cindy! LOVE that cutie dino and the new tag die is awesome!!!
Super Day 1 of sneaks!!!!!!!

Sherrie K. said...

Your projects are adorable Cindy! I love your sweet little Dino's and the colors and papers are perfect! The faces are so cute I can hardly stand it!

Melissa said...

So darn cute! Just LOVE your projects today :)

GiGi said...

These are CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!! Those faces are so stinkin cute and I love how you used the washi tape stamps! AWESOME!

Beckie Williams said...

These stamps are so darn adorable!! I love them!!

girlia said...

adorable

Candace Pelfrey said...

Ekk!! These dinos are adorable and I love how you used the designer tapes! Great job!

Michelle said...

love this , so bright and love love the tape stamps in the colors you did, it looks fantastic !

Crystal said...

I love all the details!! Great job on both!