Monday, April 13, 2015

You are the peanut to my butter!!! :)

 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs,  It's my day to post over
 at
Stamp Anniething's!!! I have a sweet little tag for you today using the Our Lil Peanut for the cute peanut and for the sentiment, I think he is just too cute!!! I also used the
Treat Tag Die from Jaded Blossom for the base of my tag and the bag is 1x8 Clear Bags. SUPER simple project for today, I just came back from my trip to Kitchener for Scraptfest!!! It was so fun and I got lots of supplies for my craft room...
Hope you like my project for today!!! :)
 

Supplies I Used for my Card:
 
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT week!!! :)
 
 


8 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha ha ha such a cute card!

Melissa said...

What a fun treat! Love the papers you picked out :)

snappy scrappy said...

Oh my gosh...too cute!

Beckie Williams said...

So darn super cute!!

Cathryn said...

This is so adorable!!! Great project for this set! :)

Migdalia said...

LOL..seriously way too CUTE!!
Have a wonderful day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ Well this is just ADORABLE!! LOVE the deets! okay I am cheating here since I am soooo far behind on your blog ~ you know I LOVE everything you create ~ always AMAZING creations here!

chev said...

This are fantastic,love, love : )