Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Jaded Blossom April Release Day # 2 / SVG blog post!!!


 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
Welcome to our Second day of Jaded Blossom Release Week!!!
Today we are sharing projects made with a NEW Stamp set along with a New Die.
 Dimensional Banner Dies
Up, Up and Away

Another fun day of sneaks, I made a treat bag using both sets that we are showcasing today!!!
The new Dimensional Banner Dies are AWESOME.... LOVE all the different styles!!!
and the Up, Up and Away is great, it has an image and a few Candy Stamps with it!!!! so
I also used the Spring Dies for the circles to add the cute images, the Spring Dies 2 for the clouds.  From SVG Cutting Files   I used the New Hot Air Balloon Fancy,
 the Harvest Handed Bag Set for my bag, the Tweet Bird for the bird and for the face I used the Peachy Keen Stamps the PK-1447 Happy Penguin Couples Face Assortment...
 



 Supplies I Used for my Treat bag:

 
 
 
We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $144.99
 

April 2015 Release will include:
7 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Dies
1 - 2x3 Freebie
freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST
NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. WE SHIP ASAP!!!
This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!
 
Regular price for the release package is $155
___________________________________________________

It's my day to post over at SVG Cutting Files!!! I made a card with a new cut file that will be available today in the SVG Cutting Files store, It is called Chibi Hairdresser and it is SUPER fun to make!!! For the card base I used the On The Edge - FANCY and for the face I used a Peachy Keen Stamps the PK-1201 The Moodies 1 1/8″. For the sentiment
 I used Jaded Blossom the Supersized Birthday Greetings for the big
Happy Birthday and the Sweet Birthday Wishes for the small party time!!! I also used the Spring Dies for the flowers. I made this card for my Niece that had a birthday on March 23!!!

 Hope you like my projects for today!!! :)




Supplies I Used for my Card:
Chibi Hairdresser
On The Edge - FANCY
Spring Dies
Supersized Birthday Greetings
Sweet Birthday Wishes
Peachy Keen Stamps 
PK-1201 The Moodies 1 1/8″

Don't forget to check back in tomorrow for some more great sneaks from all of the AWESOME DT with the new Jaded Blossom Stamp Release!!!
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT week!!! :)
 

6 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Your gift bag is adorable! THe balloon is so colorful and love the stitching!!! The clouds and birdie are such a fun addition!
Your birthday girl is so sweet and that fave makes me smile inside! The card shape is fun and really..it couldn't be cuter!
have a super day my friend!

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous bag and the card is just darling!

Migdalia said...

A beautiful bag and adorable card!!
Have a wonderful day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M

Christine Kiehl said...

Day twos projects blew me away! You are so very creative!

Michelle said...

such a cute bag love that little bird you added !!! and the hair card LOVE !!!!!!

Crystal said...

Beautiful job! that hot air balloon is beautiful!