Monday, April 27, 2015

Hi There!!! :)

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs,  It's my day to post over
 at
Stamp Anniething's!!! OMG I just had to use this cutie patootie for a card to give to one of my good friends, her dog is as round as this dog is... hahaha!!! I used the stamp set Dog Gone Cute! for the sweet puppy, paw and the bone, the card base is from SVG Cutting Files the Bracket Card -1 and the sentiment is from Jaded Blossom the Simple Sayings 2.
All the Copic Markers I used on my images today are down below.
Hope you like my card for today!!! :)
 



 Here are all the Copic Markers I used on my images today!!! :)
 Supplies I Used for my Card:
 
Larger Image
 
We have a GREAT new Challenge over at SVG Cutting Files
Make a Summer Card!!!!

We have a GREAT Challenge over at Jaded Blossom too
Monthly Challenge - Use your Favorite stamp set!!!
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT week!!! :)
 
 


5 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

Just the cutest!!! Your coloring is awesome, Cindy!

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable...FAB colouring!!

Beckie Williams said...

This is just too cute for words!! Wonderful Job!

Migdalia said...

Hi there to you too my friend!!
Totally cute!
Have a wonderful day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M

Michelle said...

hehehhe this is very cute !