Monday, April 20, 2015

Friends Forever!!! :)

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs,  It's my day to post over
 at
Stamp Anniething's!!! For today's post I made a gift holder for Tiffany's friend, it is her birthday in a couple of days. I added three bottles of nail polish inside. They LOVE to do there nails together!!! For the sweet girl image I used
 Stamp AnnieThing! - Annie - You're Sweet for the girl and the sentiment you're sweet from
Jaded Blossom I used Birthday Dies for the little stars, the Candy Caddy for the base, the
Treat Tag Die for the tag and the Simple Sayings 2 for the sentiment Friends Forever....
Hope you like my project for today and I hope they have fun with it!!! :)

 

 Here are all the Copic Markers I used on my images today!!! :)
Supplies I Used for my Card:
 
 
We have a GREAT new Challenge over at SVG Cutting Files
Make a Summer Card!!!!
We have a GREAT Challenge over at Jaded Blossom too Monthly Challenge
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT week!!! :)




3 comments:

girlia said...

so cute...Great coloring. Love this project

mickeydee said...

Cute project. I love your coloring!

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute!!