Tuesday, April 21, 2015

The Pool is Cool - SVG Cutting Files blog post!!!

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs,  It's my day to post over
 at SVG Cutting Files!!! I made a layout with a new layout kit that will be available
today in the SVG store, SUPER fun to make!!! It is a two page layout called The Pool is Cool.
 These pictures are from 2007, OMG my kids are so small in these pictures!!! Look at my Scotty :) So the only thing I used for these pages are the The Pool is Cool kit and some Glossy Accents. Hope you like my layout pages!!! :)
 


 

 Supplies I Used for my Layout:
 Glossy Accents

 
We have a GREAT new Challenge over at SVG Cutting Files
Make a Summer Card!!!!
 
We have a GREAT Challenge over at Jaded Blossom too
Monthly Challenge - Use your Favorite stamp set!!!
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT week!!! :)

 

4 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous!!!

Beckie Williams said...

Just wonderful! You did a fab job.

Chriss America Real said...

This is great! I need this SVG File, I have so many pool pictures that I have not scrapped!

sleepy scrapper said...

pool IS cool