Friday, April 17, 2015

Hello Cupcake - Jaded Blossom blog post!!!

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs,  It's my day to post over at Jaded Blossom.
For today's post I made a cute birthday set for a sweet little one... Here is what I used from
Jaded Blossom the Treat Tag Die for the tag base, the Candy Caddy for the box, the
Birthday Dies for the small stars, the Candy Charms & Banners Dies, the Card Mat Dies to cover my chocolates, the Dainty Topper Die for the top of my treat holder, the Dimensional Banner Dies for the banner and I also used the 3x10 Inch Clear Bags that you can get at the JB store... The cute cut is from SVG Cutting Files the Chibi Kids as Valentine Icons and I added a face from Peachy Keen Stamps the PK-1385 Cartoon Bombshell Face Assortment
 Hope you like my projects for today!!! :)






 
 Supplies I Used for my Treat holder and Tag:
 
There is still some time to play along with this March Month Challenge over
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT weekend!!! :)

 

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Love this treat set! So darn cute!!

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ Goodness gracious this is ADORABLE!! LOVE the colors, that face, the file and all the details ~ To CUUTE!

jessica said...

This is so super adorable Cindy!!

Migdalia said...

OMG! So Stinkin CUTE!!
Have a wonderful day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M